Jefferson City Law Firm
At Inglish & Monaco, we are a full-service general practice law firm with a focus on insurance regulatory law and insurance regulations. We serve clients in Central Missouri and throughout the state, offering broad legal representation in matters such as criminal law, family law, intellectual property law, social security and disability law, and workers’ compensation law.
Serving Central Missouri
Our law firm is well-established in our community, founded by attorneys John W. Inglish and Nicholas M. Monaco. Our team of attorneys, which includes firm members Ann Monaco Warren and Mark G.R. Warren, brings a wealth of professional experience to each case.
Diligent Representation, Personal Service
The attorneys of Inglish & Monaco seek to resolve cases efficiently and effectively. Our lawyers pride themselves on being accessible to clients during their time of need, whether the matter relates to reinsurance or to a criminal charge. We attempt to return all phone calls promptly and keep our clients informed on the status of their legal matter.
Acting for Business and Individual Clients
Our core practice areas include:
- Insurance regulatory law The firm represents insurance companies, insurance producers, and agents and acts as the statutory home office, as well as the registered agent and registered office for Missouri insurance companies, insurance agencies, associations, and administrators of insurance businesses.
- Business and commercial law We help small and medium sized businesses plan their business strategies and resolve problems and disputes when they arise. We also help clients form Missouri corporations and limited liability corporations (LLCs) and act as their registered agent.
- Real estate law We offer a full array of residential and commercial real estate services to individuals and businesses.
- Estate planning Our firm creates such estate planning tools as wills, trusts, healthcare treatment directives (living wills), and durable powers of attorney, among others. We incorporate the advice of other professionals such as CPAs, to ensure compliance with tax laws.
- General practice We are readily able to handle a client’s legal issue in the following practice areas: family law, criminal defense, and workers’ compensation.
For the experienced legal counsel, contact us at Inglish & Monaco. Our after-hours appointment times include Saturday morning office hours between 8:00 a.m. and noon.